Thursday, May 5, 2011

Telling the kids about the baby


On the day we told Christian & Cambria about the baby, we brought a birthday invitation into the house and said they'd been invited to a party happening in September. The invitation had a riddle inside to find out who's birthday party it was. They are really into riddles and love doing this kind of thing. It read:

You will find me where the hunger makes a rumble; 
and in here I like to dance & tumble.

I have a lot of space to swim and 
in this place you have also been.

It takes me several months to grow, 
but at this time I have my fingers & my toes.

Although right now we haven't met, 
you will soon love me very much, I bet!

So here's your final hint about my tiny life,
I am not number 1, not 2, not 3, not 4--but 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment